You work hard to provide a safe and beautiful place for your family to live, and you deserve a space that will bring you joy and comfort as you live there. Hiring an interior designer is one of the best ways you can celebrate yourself and your living space. An interior designer can help you express your personality through your space and make sure that it is stylish and functional, which can be a hard balance to find when designing a home.
There are many advantages to hiring an interior designer when you are ready to design or redesign your home:
- Time: Because an interior designer is trained and experienced, designing the perfect space and bringing it all together takes less time. Imagine that you decide to redesign your kitchen by yourself and think about the hours you might spend looking at tile samples, cabinet options and other details and going to several different retailers or manufacturers for all the difference pieces you need. An interior designer has access to everything you need and will take time to talk to you about those needs, and then will give you options to choose from, saving you significant amounts of time and worry.
- Money: It sounds funny to say that hiring an interior designer will save you money, but this is often this case. You won’t find yourself purchasing items that aren’t used in the final design and you will avoid costly mistakes along the way. An interior designer can also help make sure that the decisions you are making will add value to your home and help you stay on budget. Another way that an interior designer might save you money is their connections with products and materials that aren’t available to the general public. Interior designers are often able to find their clients better quality products at a better price point.
- Resources: Interior designers have connections to architects, contractors, plumbers and electricians. They also have access to furniture and material sources that may not be open to the public.
- Vision: We can take your entire home into account when deciding what direction to take your design in. Your family has unique needs and functions in a unique way, and we can make sure your home is both aesthetically pleasing and meets all your needs.
- Quality Control: From the framing to the cushions to the fabric selection, we know the level of quality we are putting in our clients’ homes. Our products are checked three times for quality control, and if anything is not right, it is replaced or repaired ASAP. We handle all of the details, which is another time saver for our clients.